Please Note: Pro-Bone-O has moved. Our clinics are now held at the Eugene Mission, located at 1542 West 1st Avenue.
The clinic operates on a limited schedule and is provided on a lottery basis for pets of persons considered homeless. Please see our FAQ page for information regarding homelessness status.
Services we provide
- Well-pet examinations
- Administration of flea/tick/mosquito preventives
- Distribution of preventive medication
- Treatment for minor illnesses, diseases, and wounds
- Spay/neuter vouchers to local area veterinary clinics
- Distribution of food and treats, collars, leashes, supplies, pet beds, crates and carriers when available
- Referrals for emergency medical procedures
- Friendly, safe environment
Clinic Days and Times
Clinics are held on the 2nd and 4th Sundays, January through October and on the 2nd Sunday in November and December. They run from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30pm but please arrive no later than 8:30 a.m. in order to have your name submitted in the drawing for appointment slots.
Upcoming 2019 Clinics and Locations (Now being held at the Eugene Mission!)
- January 13 & 27
- February 10 & 24
- March 10 & 24
- April 14 & 28
- May 12 & 26
- June 9 & 23
- July 14 & 28
- August 11 & 25
- September 8 & 22
- October 13 & 27
- November 10
- December 8
Clinics are now being held at our new location, the Eugene Mission, located at 1542 West 1st Avenue.